Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012

Moving!

Good Morning!

I wasn't that creative and active in the crafting and blogging world the last weeks which might be because I'm moving this weekend... To another flat in the same city, but still it is work and means some good preperation... Nevertheless, last week I had at least one evening, on which I made all my homemade presents for the next month :) 2 pairs of earrings (provided by a talented teacher ;) ) and one bracelet for a man! I will post the pictures the next days...

So after this weekend I'll be back :) The heat right now is amazing - another good reason to stay away from indoors :) I just try to enjoy every sunray here - my new flat has an amazing balcony which might enable both - crafting and tanning ;)

Let's get it started :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen