Freitag, 25. Mai 2012

Two girls having too much spontaneity...

... this is the result ;) Sitting together with a glass of wine, talking about good recipies and just deciding: let's do a Caramel-Cheesecake like this one: Dulce de Leche Cheesecake. So I jumped on my bike to get a glass of "Bonne Maman Caramel" which is a great alternative for making Dulce de Leche on you own... The rest was done really fast and it was a pleasure to spend some time baking again!

Because the cake had to stay in the fridge for one day we had the pleasure this evening. Tastyyy and Yummy.

So yesterday, during the cooking time, we had time sitting together, talking and making new bracelets :) We really forgot the time but were both really productive...

Again I made a wrapped bracelet but with this one I'm not that satisfied yet - the bracelet is curling and I really have problems with the leather - it is just too thick to make a nice ending... But I love the colour for the summer! I still have enough yarn for another one but right now I'm really done with this technique...


But my jewellery-queen Leti showed me how to do macrame... And I just love it!! Last week we were on a flea market where I bought some thick, golden necklaces... I seperated a small piece of one and knotted red cotton yarn... together with 2 screw nuts (donated by Leti) a really lovely bracelet came out!! I fell totally in love with this...
 
I still have some ideas in mind with the thick chain so thank god a long weekend is following :) The weather will be great so I think I need to do a night shift to flaunt it in the daytime combined with a nice summer dress ;)


By the way - you have to check out Leti's blog... --> ~*Letandas*~ She also has a shop on DaWanda... This girl is so gifted and inspires me everytime I visit her...  And thanks to her I am really tired today but also "caramelly satisfied" :)


Good night!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen